Monday, January 25, 2010

kisah sedey seorang graduan

have u ever wish for a McD burger, but have to hold ur desire simply because u dont have enough money for it?

i've been there. many times when i was an undergrad. i remember those days when i had to hold my desire, and ate modestly.

and now that im working, i have nothing to stop me from having whatever i want. (well, except when i think that i need to cut on fat and fast food).

but now im back being a student- postgrad student at UiTM. and guess what...i had to hold my desire on the weekend when i was in Shah Alam. i was broke. i had no money except for petrol and toll, and very little for meals.
and i was looking at McD's ad hopelessly.
"no burger for me this time"
thats what i said to myself.

thanks to Naz who belanja me dinner on Friday night at Pak Li in Section 7.

now that im working and study, i have to put more important things as my priorities. i know that i have to put aside money for my studies, books and travels, therefore i need to put aside all my desires for the unimportant things. unlike last time when i can ask my dad if i run outta money, i cant do that anymore. im now a working adult- i have to be responsible for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment